Renting or Leasing Residential Homes and Condos in Jacksonville
Request your FREE LIST of available units for Rent by completing the form below. We charge No Fees to potential tenants.
The process of finding and choosing a condominium apartment or house for lease can be quick and emotional but with some planning and preparation, you can avoid the stress. Before viewing units we must have a current credit report(s) and a copy of your job letter(s) verifying income level.
Requirements of a lease
- Provide a current credit report. You may obtain a credit report from Equifax for $23.95
- Provide a Job Letter
- Fill out a Rental Application, detailing past & current addresses, employment, and references
- Sign and submit an Offer to lease
- Provide Deposit, typically a bank draft or certified cheque totaling your First and Last Month Rent
- Provide 10 post dated cheques.
- Minimum 1-year lease
- All of our condo apartments have minimum 5 appliances, Minimum 1 parking spot, Full use of all buildings amenities
We can find you good qualified tenants that pay on time and take care of your investment.